Which may do Factory Panel
Panel Factory serves the workers to receive work instructions and to record parts of activity. Typically installed on a touch panel, which may be accompanied by other devices to identify people and materials, barcode reader or proximity cards, label printer, etc..
Factory Panel complements with Factory Tracker , which collects data from machines automatically.
Details to execute each order:
Consultation documentation: procedures, plans, standards, etc..
Information sent to operators
- The production schedule: manufacturing orders, order of execution, scheduled or estimated time to execute each job
- Details to execute each order: machine parameters, work instructions, labeling, quality parameters, special announcements and everything needed to run it successfully.
- Consultation de documentation: procedures, plans, standards, etc.
Information registered by workers
- They record the start and end of the work and the quantities manufactured.
- Materials consumed.
- They can also record quality controls, as well as rework and scrap materials with quality problems.
- Incidences and stop causes.
- It can also be used to clock enters and leaves from factory.